Wednesday 28 September 2011

It's my first time and I like it!

On Saturday, 24 September 2011, I had my first market. I absolutely loved it and now I'm hooked! It was the Kiki's Country Spring Market here in my hometown, Parys. You spend hours preparing for it, going through all kinds of emotions(I did) because you think: "Who the hell is going to buy this crap?" and then the day arrives and you not only leave with a nice pocket full of moola but you also smile because people liked and bought your "crap".

I ate and ate and ate! I'll tell you if I was a good cook/baker I would have sold foood because I think those stalls made hundred million dollars(American accent)! Well they made alot out of me!

Here is a few of my products which I sell under my label Mirkava.

TeaTime Grey Teapot Clock
Twin-Twin Portraits
T-Birds Birdfeeder 
More Birdfeeders...
And more Birdfeeders.

Blue-is-nice Blue Bunny Clock

Mellow-Yellow Yellow Bunny Clock

Hung-Up Hooks

*If you looked at these and thought: "I must have this otherwise I will not live another day!", then you can email me on delangemirka@gmail.com or delangemirka@yahoo.co.uk
to place your order.

Toodeldoo!





1 comment: