Wednesday 22 August 2012

When I'm in the Cape, I turn into an ape.

We went to the Cape this past weekend for the annual Gravity Fest in Kleinmond. Every single time I go there I just want to pack my stuff and move because for one, it is pretty and two, it is pretty. Did I say it is pretty?

I have mentioned before that I am a really bad flyer. I still am. I am the one on the flight who orders red wine at 10 in the morning and try to read just because I force myself not to look out of the window. Ooooooh, it is bad. I did however this time manage to get a picture of the snow on the mountains just before we landed.

The weather was just fantastic, apparently it was the first nice few days in a long time and it got bad again when we left - thank you Cape weather for making us feel welcome!

Always good to see good old friends, stuff your face with lekker food and being really tired after a busy weekend so that you sleep through the whole flight back!


















No comments:

Post a Comment