Thursday 28 June 2012

Tannie! The icing looks like cement!

My friend, Margory, and I decided to have a kids holiday program. Remember when we were younger we had programs like these at the local library? My mom would drop me off (regardless if I wanted to or not) and we would make all kinds of creative stuff the whole day long and at the end you didn't want to go home!

Margory is a genius when it comes to baking - I promise you I can give that woman cardboard and she will  make a wedding cake magically appear! Yes, she is that good! So we combined her baking skills and my creative talents and we whipped up a holiday program for kids of note!

We only had two classes so far - one where they baked cupcakes and the other where they made masks. It was a lot of fun! Kids say the funniest things and when they have sugar in they turn into little crazy squirrels.

















I'll post some more photos of up and coming classes!

Cheers!














3 comments:

  1. We think your blog is fabulous and we would like to nominate you for a One Lovely Blog Award!
    X Natalie & Elaine

    livingincheapluxury.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete