Friday 15 June 2012

Bring your backpack to my backpackers.

Hallo my fellow primates!

I am so bloody happy about this news! Parys got its own backpackers! Now I don't know how you feel but I am a big fan of a backpackers, I love the fact that you pay so little for a nice bed and you usually meet awesome travellers.  Alot of people think that a backpackers is a dirty motel like the ones you get on some spooky road in America but these days it is like a fancy hotel for the poor people like us! It is awesome - it is what travelling is all about.

Now, my two lovely friends - Bertrand and Michelle - opened Parys Adventure Lodge. I have seen these two peeps running up and down for the last few weeks like two mad ants gathering food for the winter to get this place ready. This is what they have done so far...












Zee owners...

Hip Hip Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment