Friday 8 March 2013

Baba Barnard

I know I haven't posted anything in a while and I can actually give you a few reasons for my bad behaviour.
1.  I don't know. 2. I had writers/a creative block 3. I had an operation 4.  I found out that Baba Barnard is on its way! Ha!

Anywoo, Daniel and I went for our 2nd check-up yesterday.  It is literally the weirdest thing seeing a little baby in your stomach.  Hearing the heart beat is also another wow-moment and knowing that you are responsible for this life is the biggest wake-up call of your life.

At the beginning I was quite shocked and not excited as I was suppose to be.  Not that I didn't want the baby but I had no idea how to handle all my emotions.  You think you have your life in order and then BAM! something changes it.  Yesterday, after seeing a little body literally jumping up and down(everytime I laughed Baba Barnard jumped up and down) and seeing the excitement on Daniel's face everything changed.  I am finally very excited.  Screw you fatique, screw you nausea, screw you weird appetite!

baba barnard

the size of baba barnard

No comments:

Post a Comment