Saturday 18 May 2013

I have been a very bad blogger. Very bad.

I really have been such a lazy ass the last few months. Just with blogging and washing though. The thing is, I actually love blogging but since my very surprising pregnancy I have been in this twilight zone until I met up with two travel bloggers the other day who inspired me to put those thoughts onto paper again.

The thing is to just do it if you are stuck in a rut. Just do it! Get of your bum and start by just doing one little thing at a time and before you know it you are back in the game again!

Pregnancy has really made me think long and hard thoughts, it is such a crazy fantastic emotional roller coaster ride that you go through. I am scared, nervous but extremely excited.

Here is a glimpse of my life the last few weeks.

































No comments:

Post a Comment