Wednesday 22 May 2013

Zzzz....

Daniel and I(and the whole family) went to the doctor on Monday to find out whether Baba Barnard is a boy or a girl and just like I predicted it was a girl! It makes such a difference when you know the sex of the baby, it gives this little thing in your stomach a personality. I am really starting to love it now maybe because in your second trimester you start feeling like a normal human being again?

Last night we went to see The Great Gatsby movie. It was really beautiful - the costumes, the set, the actors, everything! And I really love the modern twist on the movie, I am not a Jay Z fan whatsoever but his music really suited the whole theme. If you watch it you will know what I mean. It was a bit long but I only say that because I struggle to keep my eyes open after 7 at night.

When I was about 10 years old my mom, dad, brother and me went to see the movie, Phenomenon. It was in Pretoria and it was a late show - I think the 10 o'clock show. When I woke up the whole cinema was empty, the movie finished and my family was fast asleep. True story!





No comments:

Post a Comment