Thursday 6 October 2011

Did I mention that Daniel is a ninja?

Daniel is the coolest person in the world. I will marry him. He knows exactly how to make my tea (you must go to a special teamaking school to master this), he writes poetry and he makes furniture for me. I like him alot!

If this all sounds too good to be true, have a look at the pics below!

My Fianceeeeeeeeee, Daniel.

Nice and big for all my clothes!

This is my favourite!

Look how cool! He made this in an afternoon - this man is genius! (I got the chicken from my friend Ronel. Its name is Robin Kockedoodeldoo named after one of my other friends, Robin Kock.)


To order anything from above or if you have something in mind but don't have the tools or the time, contact Daniel on delangemirka@gmail.com or delangemirka@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment