Wednesday 5 October 2011

Inspiration Hydration Station Nation!

I decided to start living an uber healthy life. I started drinking 2 liters of water a day, eating 6 small meals throughout the day, make sure that I get my 5 fruit/veg in a day, took out a contract at the gym and although it's a bit of a mission for me to remember all the stuff I have to do, I must say that I feel fantastic! My skin is smoother than a baby's bottom, I feel great when I wake up and I don't want to fall asleep at my desk in the office at 11 anymore! I would say it's worth a try.

Today I'm posting up some photos of my inspiration station. I struggled for a long time to get into my creative bubble until I rearranged, cleaned-up and redesigned my workspace.  If you have the same problem, my suggestion is to do the same - get some Consol bottles to sort out your buttons, ribbons, etc. It helps alot when everything has a place and you know exactly where to get it. Jeeez, I sound like a mother now! But really, it helps!:)


This is where the magic happens! Put pictures of thing that inspire you on the wall.

I got these at Pick & Pay, cool hey?!


My Great Grandma's Bowling Brooches always inspire me!


I painted my table with blackboard paint.

I like me some nice materials!


Go on, go and get that Inspiration Station ready! I want to see those little hands make some pretties!


1 comment:

  1. liewe mirka.
    ek het vir jou 'n oulike comment geskryf.en toe fail my internet. so wat ek wou se is: jou blog is awesome.so awesome dat ek elke woord lees en nie een sin skip nie. van die begin tot die einde lees ek jou blog.

    ReplyDelete