Wednesday 26 October 2011

Read my block.

I had an early Halloween party this year. Ok, just a week, but still. I have always wanted to dress up as a Rubik's cube and HA! this was my chance! So I spent the whole Saturday to build and construct my costume. I don't know about you but I have never ever ever managed to solve one of these little buggers and so I decided to make mine "solved".  Did you know this magical puzzle was invented by Hungarian sculptor and professor of architecture ErnÅ‘ Rubik in 1974? Me neither!

I must say that everybody really made such an effort of dressing up, it reminded me of America. That's right, America, where Halloween is an annual holiday. Yikes!

Rubik's cube outfit+trampoline=better than stealing a kid's candy!



My friend Frances's smoking hot outfit!


So, if you ever feel like dressing up as a Rubik's cube or a hybernating fox, let me know! I'll help you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment