Thursday 12 April 2012

I'm back!

So it has been a while and man oh man! do I have a few tales to tell!

I travelled all over, got married, lost weight, gained weight, made things, threw old things out & fed an elephant.

I actually don’t know where to start. I will write about whatever I feel like at the time – so if you get recent stuff before old stuff, just go with it.

My first stop will be my bachelorette weekend in Clarens. I still giggle everytime I think about it.

Now let me first tell you – I have AMAZING friends! If I had to loose all my limbs, get fed through a tube and poop-a-di-poop in an adult nappy, I’ll bet you that these awesome girls will have an intervention and fight over who gets to strap me on their back like a baby and love me forever! True story!(Guess who has been watching a lot of “How I met your mother” recently?)

Anyway, so I woke up one Saturday morning with a ransom note in my hand. The contents of this note is better left unsaid. I’m told to be ready in an hour and have a little overnight bag packed. Cool. I go outside and 2 cars pull up with 7 ladies dangling out the windows and the cars packed. All I had to do was get in and strap my seatbelt on.

I had no idea what to expect or where we were going. They had me good!

Arrived at Clarens, booked into the backpackers and the rest my little ones is PG18. Ha! No, it wasn't that bad but I do however will show you what it looked like!:)





Disco Dick.









Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment