Friday 13 April 2012

Zimbabwe you silly monkey! Part 1

Daniel and I went to Zimbabwe in December. Now if there is one thing I love, it is travelling. And I love Africa. Africa – organized chaos. The smells, the sights, the people, the different cultures – Africa she is in my heart.

I am a firm believer that if you want to travel start in Africa. Start where there is no such thing as time, pretense and sadness. I have travelled through a few Aftrican countries and the one thing that makes me smile every single time is the happiness. They literally have nothing but are happy and you can feel it everywhere. I love Africa.

Our Zimbabwe trip was one amazing journey. We discovered a little gem called “Creamy Inn”, well I did. This little franchise sells ice cream and every single lick of that damn good ice cream makes you want to have it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Damn you good ice cream which I can't find anywhere in South Africa!




















We spent new year eve with Greek people. Greeks eat a lot, drink alot and talk alot and the men kiss eachother alot.



Cheers!









No comments:

Post a Comment