Tuesday 17 April 2012

Zimbabwe you silly monkey! Part 2 - I wish I had a farm in Africa...

So my friend Ronel inspired me to watch Out of Africa again. Oh my soul! I forgot how beautiful it was - the costumes, the scenery, the actors, the everything! Robert Redford was really handsome and I also want Daniel to wash my hair like that in a river somewhere in Africa!



Did I mention how much I love Africa?

After Bulawayo we went to Victoria Falls. This was definitely the highlight of the trip. It is a little bit touristy but sometimes you want that right? The backpackers was really cheap and cheerful, the booze cruise so relaxing and feeding the elephants - WIEEEEEEEEE!!!! It was amazing! I have never been so close to an elephant - they are so weird and wonderful! Their trunks are like hoovers and the hairs on their bodies are thick and kind of creepy but they are oh so beautiful!







We were at the bridge where the bungee cord snapped just a few days after the incident: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6F-ZtMIBxE



Daniel swopping his shirt for a nice bowl for me. He had to wear my shirt to go through the border again. That man loves me.













Bye Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment