Tuesday 8 May 2012

Fear of Heights took a ninja kick in the face.

For those of you who know me very well, know that I have every possible phobia that exist. Except for the one where peanut butter gets stuck to the roof of my mouth. Now that is just silly.

We went to Water Boven for some rock climbing and on my first day I did very well. Now this is quite an achievement for me because last year I got stuck on a rockface where I couldn't go up or down. It was only 3 metres from the ground.

One of my favourite things are travelling to small towns. I love going to all the little shops and speaking to the locals. Waterval Boven is beautiful and the barlady had no idea what a Gin & Tonic was. I quickly helped her.




























Have a look through this site of phobias! http://phobialist.com/

Totsiens!


1 comment: