Thursday 10 May 2012

Mirka, your bags are just devine! Why thank you kind stranger!

I have been busy with a few projects lately. I love spending time behind my sewing machine. I put on some old school tunes, make myself a lovely cup of tea and create like there is no tomorrow. It is where I escape into a world that is my own.

My latest project is for the Parys Museum. I got some really old photographs of this little town from way back and I mean way back like when there were only horses for transport and men had one piece swimsuits.









Parys Museum is up and running at the moment and the lady there is doing a really good job of keeping it up, keeping it clean and keeping it open.(Now there is a good slogan, hey?!) These awesome bags are for sale at the Parys Museum.

Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment