Thursday 24 May 2012

I should have teased my hair.

I have never been good at any kinds of sports, the ones where you use balls and sticks that is.:) There was this girl in primary school who was just naturally good in everything and jeez did I envy that woman! I would practise at home, go to every try-out, beg my parents to buy me the best tekkies and nothing! I made peace with that.

But what I lacked in sportsmanship I made up for in confidence. I wanted to be a film star! A famous dancer! A writer! A singer! Man oh man, I wanted it all! My best friend Carli and I had big dreams! We use to have concerts for my parents and they must pay us then afterwards. We would write our own plays, choreograph our own dances, she would play piano, I would sing and so on and so on.

I went through the old photo albums last night and decided to reveal my past to you! Be prepared to laugh and cry at the same time.



Ok, this one is not funny, but is is my favourite with my dad.


I was 12 years of age here - look at the seriousness of my posing!


Ha! This is funny, I remember this as if it was yesterday!


My modelling days, needless to say it didn't last very long. Maybe because I didn't tease my hair the right way?

I took dancing very seriously!


 Miss Spring 1999. A very emo one if I might say!

Do you have any embarrassing old photos? I would love to see them!

Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment